Monday, January 25, 2010

I Just Played with Myself Online, and Beat Myself


I have been playing a free online game called Elements since that bastard Ben Brenner told me about it (http://www.elementsthegame.com/).

If you play well enough (and often enough like me), you can make the Top 50. I am now in the Top 50 at most times during the day now (depends who is online at the time). I was greatly amused, as depicted in the screen capture to the left), when I got to play against myself online (my logon there is heymondo).

Initially I did well, but that other jerk of me crushed my quanta towers (like land in Magic) and at the end of the game, just as I was about to win, out came an Improved Miracle, resetting the life points to 199. I wound up decking myself (zero cards left = a loss):

And so the game gives you a screen afterward that tells you you may wish to improve your deck. Ah, the silly fun.

1 comment:

muncherw said...

Dude, i play this a lot but I've never gotten to play myself or you. Usually I just play Level 6. I look forward to trying to beat you.